As a resident of Coral Ridge Country Club Estates, I like to keep a constant tab on what’s going on with real estate values. We bought a mid-century home from 1961 two years ago and have restored & modernized it loving this location, our beautiful home, and our neighbors. If you have any question regarding the information provided below, don’t hesitate to reach out via NextDoor or simply call me direct.
This snapshot below shows us sales & trends on how our Coral Ridge community is doing regarding housing demand and 2017 market values. For a contrast comparison from September 2016, click here for last years stats.
Coral Ridge Fort Lauderdale Home Sales & Trends | August 2017
Neighborhood Spotlight: Coral Ridge + Coral Ridge Country Club Estates
- 113 Active Homes for Sale
- $1.475M Median Asking Price
- $395 Median Asking PPSF
Total # Homes SOLD | Median Sale Price (M$/SP) | Median Sale Price Per Square Foot | Average Days On Market (DOM)
- 2017 (YTD) – 95 Homes Sold | $850,000 M$/SP | $327 SP$/PSF | 112 DOM (3% Appreciation)
- 2016 – 151 Homes Sold | $750,000 M$/SP | $317 SP$/PSF | 119 DOM (17% Appreciation)
- 2015 – 214 Homes Sold | $609,500 M$/SP | $264 SP$/PSF | 85 DOM (6% Appreciation)
- 2014 – 198 Homes Sold | $623,750 M$/SP | $247 SP$/PSF | 97 DOM (9% Appreciation)
- 2013 – 207 Homes Sold | $515,000 M$/SP | $226 SP$/PSF | 95 DOM (6% Appreciation)
- 2012 – 190 Homes Sold | $532,000 M$/SP | $213 SP$/PSF | 122 DOM (8% Appreciation)
- 2011 – 174 Homes Sold | $450,000 M$/SP | $196 SP$/PSF | 131 DOM
Coral Ridge Area Homes (Stats via TrendGraphix)
Up 14.7% compared to the last month
Up 5.5% compared to the last year
Over 15 Years Experience – I’m a South Florida real estate broker-associate with the leading firm – ONE Sotheby’s International Realty. Why Sotheby’s? Because of the brand heritage, prestige, vast global reach in curating luxury goods, and their propensity for perfection. Since 2002, I’ve been active in the Southeast Florida market with experience that rarely disappoints.
Whether you’re looking for a stunning penthouse, the ultimate waterfront estate, corporate or athlete relocation, land for development, local market trends, off-market opportunities, new construction, bulk condo sales, or just great deals, I’ll have it customized and ready for you. Contact me for new opportunities along Fort Lauderdale (East of US1), Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Bal Harbour, Surfside, North Bay Village and South Beach. I also cover the most desirable areas including Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and Bay Harbour Islands.
No hassle. No pressure. Just honest advice.
Let’s Talk, toll-free at #888.38.DREAM or contact me here for further details!
Say Hello On…
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty – Ashton Coleman
- Jade Beach, Jade Ocean & Jade Signature Condos
- Turnberry Ocean Colony Condos
- Marketing by Ashton Coleman
- Marketing Your Luxury Property
- Marketing Presentation
- Ashton Coleman ONE Sotheby’s
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty Marketing & Affiliates
- CPG YouTube Channel
- Client Reviews
- Sold Miami Properties
- TRENDS 2017 – Miami & Broward
- Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- Sotheby’s – An Overview and the Auction House
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- New Listings
Who You Are:
You are a client – not a customer:
- Clients are under the protection of another.
- Customers purchase a commodity or service.
Knowledge is protection. As a client, you can expect confidentiality but also risk assessment with fully accurate information that you will understand, implement, and use to build your net worth.