Coral Ridge Fort Lauderdale Home Sales & Trends | February 2018
Neighborhood Spotlight ☀ Coral Ridge + Coral Ridge Country Club Estates
As a resident of Coral Ridge Country Club Estates (CRCCE), I like to keep a constant tab on what’s going on with our local real estate values. We bought a 1961 mid-century home on 41st Street three years ago and have restored & modernized it loving this location, our beautiful home, and our neighbors – if you’d like to discuss our community or the information provided below, don’t hesitate to reach out via email, NextDoor, our front door, or simply call me direct #954.998.3098.
This snapshot below shows us sales & trends on how our Coral Ridge (& CRCCE) community is doing regarding housing demand and new 2018 market values.
For a contrast comparison from other months prior, click here for a CRCCE summary.
Coral Ridge & CRCCE Area Homes (Statistics via MLSMatrix)
- ⬆ 129 Active Homes for Sale
- ⬆ $1.059M Median Asking Price
- ⬇ $389 Median Asking LP$/PSF
Total # Homes SOLD | Median Sale Price (M$/SP) | Median Sale Price Per Square Foot | Average Days On Market (DOM)
- 2018 (YTD) – 16 Homes Sold | ⬆ $837,500 M$/SP | ⬆ $359 SP$/PSF | 128 DOM (20% Appreciation)
- 2017 – 204 Homes Sold | ⬇$661,500 M$/SP | ⬇$290 SP$/PSF | 106 DOM (11% Depreciation)
- 2016 – 151 Homes Sold | $750,000 M$/SP | $317 SP$/PSF | 119 DOM (17% Appreciation)
- 2015 – 214 Homes Sold | $609,500 M$/SP | $264 SP$/PSF | 85 DOM (6% Appreciation)
- 2014 – 198 Homes Sold | $623,750 M$/SP | $247 SP$/PSF | 97 DOM (9% Appreciation)
- 2013 – 207 Homes Sold | $515,000 M$/SP | $226 SP$/PSF | 95 DOM (6% Appreciation)
- 2012 – 190 Homes Sold | $532,000 M$/SP | $213 SP$/PSF | 122 DOM (8% Appreciation)
- 2011 – 174 Homes Sold | $450,000 M$/SP | $196 SP$/PSF | 131 DOM
Coral Ridge & CRCCE Area Homes (Statistics via TrendGraphix Incl. Delayed JAN. Stats)
Average Sold Price per Square Footage in January 2018: $361
Up 0.6% compared to last month
Down 9.1% compared to last year
Average For Sale Price (in thousand) in January 2018: $1520
Up 2.2% compared to last month
Up 4.6% compared to last year
January 2018 Average Sold Price is Neutral*
Average Sold Price (in thousand) in January 2018: $980
Down 18.1% compared to last month
Down 3.1% compared to last year
Home For Sale in January 2018: 117 units.
0% compared to last month
Down 8.6% compared to last year
Home Closed in January 2018: 15 units.
0% compared to last month
Up 87.5% compared to last year
Home Placed under Contract in January 2018: 18 units.
Up 38.5% compared to last month
Up 28.6% compared to last year
Months of Inventory based on Closed Sales in January 2018: 7.8
0% compared to last month
Down 51.2% compared to last year
Average Days on Market in January 2018: 133
Down 8.3% compared to last month
Down 1.5% compared to last year
January 2018 Sold/Original List Price Ratio Remains Steady*
Sold/Original List Price % in January 2018: 91%
Up 3.4% compared to last month
Up 18.2% compared to last year
*Buyer’s market: more than 6 months of inventory based on closed sales
Seller’s market: less than 3 months of inventory based on closed sales
Neutral market: 3 – 6 months of inventory based on closed sales
Whether you’re seeking the ultimate waterfront estate, a coastal home with great value, a stunning trophy penthouse, land for development, off-market & investment opportunities, new construction, bulk investment condo sales, or relocation assistance, I’ll have it customized and ready for you.
Experience for over 16 years – I’m a South Florida real estate broker-associate with the leading firm, ONE Sotheby’s International Realty. Why Sotheby’s? Because of the brand heritage, prestige, vast global reach in curating luxury goods including premier real estate, and their propensity for perfection. Since 2002, I’ve been active in the South Florida residential & commercial markets with experience and white-glove service that rarely disappoints.
Contact me now for new residential opportunities along Fort Lauderdale (East of US1). I’ve represented homeowners and buyers in other coastal locations including North Bay Village, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Bal Harbour, Surfside, and South Beach. I also cover the most desirable South Florida island and inland areas including Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and Bay Harbour Islands. Let’s Talk, toll-free at #888.38.DREAM or contact me here for further details.
No hassle. No pressure. Just honest advice.
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty & Ashton Coleman
- Jade Beach, Jade Ocean & Jade Signature Condos
- Turnberry Ocean Colony Condos
- Marketing by Ashton Coleman
- Marketing Your Luxury Property
- Marketing Catalogue Presentation
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty Marketing & Affiliates
- CPG YouTube Channel
- Client Reviews
- Sold South Florida Properties
- TRENDS 2017 – Miami & Broward
Who You Are:
You are a client – not a customer:
- Clients are under the protection of another.
- Customers purchase a commodity or service.
Knowledge is protection. As a client, you can expect confidentiality but also risk assessment with fully accurate information that you will understand, implement, and use to build your net worth.