Coral Ridge Fort Lauderdale home sales are in demand. As a resident of Coral Ridge Country Club Estates (CRCCE), I like to keep a constant tab on what’s going on with our local real estate values. In 2015, we bought a 1961 mid-century home on 41st Street, restoring & modernized it while falling in love with this location, our beautiful home, and our neighbors – unfortunately, we are selling.
This snapshot below shows us sales & trends on how our Coral Ridge (& CRCCE) community is doing regarding our housing demand and current 2020 market values. For a contrast comparison from other months prior, click here for a CRCCE summary.
If you’d like to discuss our community or the information provided below, don’t hesitate to reach out via email, NextDoor, or our front door. Or you may call me at 954.998.3098.
Neighborhood Spotlight Coral Ridge & Country Club Estates
Coral Ridge & CRCCE Area Homes (Statistics via GFLR Matrix)
- 67 Active Homes for Sale
- $1.3M Median Asking Price
- $432 Median Asking LP$/PSF
Coral Ridge Fort Lauderdale Home Sales
Total # Homes SOLD | Median Sale Price | Median Sale Price Per Square Foot | Average Days On Market
- 2020 (YTD) – 42 Homes Sold | $861,250 M$/SP | $387 SP$/PSF | 103 DOM (4% Appreciation)
- 2019 – 246 Homes Sold | $1,016,250 M$/SP | $373 SP$/PSF | 137 DOM (13% Appreciation)
- 2018 – 220 Homes Sold | $732,500 M$/SP | $326 SP$/PSF | 91 DOM (11% Appreciation)
- 2017 – 204 Homes Sold | $661,500 M$/SP | $290 SP$/PSF | 106 DOM (11% Depreciation)
- 2016 – 151 Homes Sold | $750,000 M$/SP | $317 SP$/PSF | 119 DOM (17% Appreciation)
- 2015 – 214 Homes Sold | $609,500 M$/SP | $264 SP$/PSF | 85 DOM (6% Appreciation)
- 2014 – 198 Homes Sold | $623,750 M$/SP | $247 SP$/PSF | 97 DOM (9% Appreciation)
- 2013 – 207 Homes Sold | $515,000 M$/SP | $226 SP$/PSF | 95 DOM (6% Appreciation)
- 2012 – 190 Homes Sold | $532,000 M$/SP | $213 SP$/PSF | 122 DOM (8% Appreciation)
- 2011 – 174 Homes Sold | $450,000 M$/SP | $196 SP$/PSF | 131 DOM
Coral Ridge Fort Lauderdale Home Sales (TrendGraphix 3-Year Trends)
Home For Sale in February 2020: 164 units.
|•||Down 5.7% compared to last month|
|•||Down 27.1% compared to last year|
Home Closed in February 2020: 21 units.
|•||Down 4.5% compared to last month|
|•||Up 23.5% compared to last year|
Home Placed under Contract in February 2020: 32 units.
|•||Up 18.5% compared to last month|
|•||Up 10.3% compared to last year|
Average Sold Price per Square Footage in February 2020: $539
|•||Up 36.8% compared to last month|
|•||Up 54.4% compared to last year|
*Buyer’s market: more than 6 months of inventory based on closed sales
Seller’s market: less than 3 months of inventory based on closed sales
Neutral market: 3 – 6 months of inventory based on closed sales
Coral Ridge Fort Lauderdale Home Sales Summary
Coral Ridge Fort Lauderdale home sales are clearly in demand this year. Whether you’re seeking the ultimate waterfront estate, coastal home with tremendous value, a stunning trophy penthouse, land for development, off-market & investment opportunities, new construction, bulk investment sales, or relocation assistance, I’ll have it customized and ready for you.
Stop Searching. Start Living. Contact Ashton for suggestions and new residential opportunities along Fort Lauderdale (East of US1). I’ve represented homeowners and buyers in other coastal locations, including Hollywood, Hallandale, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Bal Harbour, Surfside, and South Beach. I also cover the most desirable South Florida island areas, including Fisher Island, Key Biscayne, North Bay Village, and Bay Harbour Islands. Let’s Talk, toll-free at #888.38.DREAM for further details.
I’m connected with the world’s best luxury real estate brand and a vast global network of friends & colleagues who offer a bespoke experience wherever you are. Locally, I offer the best in real estate knowledge and client services as a master broker-associate with the leading firm, ONE Sotheby’s International Realty. Why Sotheby’s? Because of the brand heritage, prestige, propensity for perfection, and, quite simply, the immense global reach in curating luxury goods and real estate. Since 2002, I’ve been active in the South Florida residential market with knowledge, experience, and white-glove service that consistently exceeds expectations.
Say Hello On…
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty & Ashton Coleman
- Jade Beach, Jade Ocean & Jade Signature Condos
- Marketing by Ashton Coleman
- Marketing Your Luxury Property
- Marketing by Sotheby’s Presentation
- Sotheby’s International Realty Marketing Affiliates
- Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- Sotheby’s – An Overview and the Auction House
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- New South Florida Listings
Who You Are:
You are a client – not a customer:
- Clients are under the protection of another.
- Customers purchase a commodity or service.
Knowledge is protection. As a client, you can expect confidentiality and risk assessment with accurate information you will understand, implement, and use to build your net worth.