Coral Ridge Fort Lauderdale Home Sales & Trends | May 2018
Neighborhood Spotlight ☀ Coral Ridge + Coral Ridge Country Club Estates
As a resident of Coral Ridge Country Club Estates (CRCCE), I like to keep a constant tab on what’s going on with our local real estate values. We bought a 1961 mid-century home on 41st Street three years ago and have restored & modernized it loving this location, our beautiful home, and our neighbors – if you’d like to discuss our community or the information provided below, don’t hesitate to reach out via email, NextDoor, our front door, or simply call me direct #954.998.3098.
If you’d like to hear weekly reports from your home and have Amazon Alexa, simply enable ‘Fort Lauderdale Luxury Real Estate‘ and I’ll deliver the $1M+ statistics simply by asking Alexa!
This snapshot below shows us sales & trends on how our Coral Ridge (& CRCCE) community is doing regarding the residential housing demand and new 2018 market values. For a contrast comparison from other months prior, click here for a CRCCE summary.
Coral Ridge & CRCCE Area Homes (Statistics via MLSMatrix)
- ⬆ 130 Active Homes for Sale
- ⬇ $952,000 Median Asking Price
- ⬇ $368 Median Asking LP$/PSF
Total # Homes SOLD | Median Sale Price (M$/SP) | Median Sale Price Per Square Foot | Average Days On Market (DOM)
- 2018 (YTD) – 79 Homes Sold | ⬇ $750,000 M$/SP | ⬇ $330 SP$/PSF | 102 DOM (12% Appreciation)
- 2017 – 204 Homes Sold | ⬇$661,500 M$/SP | ⬇$290 SP$/PSF | 106 DOM (11% Depreciation)
- 2016 – 151 Homes Sold | $750,000 M$/SP | $317 SP$/PSF | 119 DOM (17% Appreciation)
- 2015 – 214 Homes Sold | $609,500 M$/SP | $264 SP$/PSF | 85 DOM (6% Appreciation)
- 2014 – 198 Homes Sold | $623,750 M$/SP | $247 SP$/PSF | 97 DOM (9% Appreciation)
- 2013 – 207 Homes Sold | $515,000 M$/SP | $226 SP$/PSF | 95 DOM (6% Appreciation)
- 2012 – 190 Homes Sold | $532,000 M$/SP | $213 SP$/PSF | 122 DOM (8% Appreciation)
- 2011 – 174 Homes Sold | $450,000 M$/SP | $196 SP$/PSF | 131 DOM
Coral Ridge & CRCCE Area Homes (Statistics via TrendGraphix Incl. 3-Year Trends $500K+)
Average Sold Price per Square Footage in March 2018: $349
Up 7.4% compared to last month
Up 17.5% compared to last year
Average Days on Market in March 2018: 95
Up 55.7% compared to last month
Down 29.6% compared to last year
Sold/Original List Price % in March 2018: 88%
Down 2.2% compared to last month
Up 7.3% compared to last year
Home For Sale in March 2018: 120 units.
0% compared to last month
Up 5.3% compared to last year
Home Closed in March 2018: 19 units.
Up 90% compared to last month
Up 111.1% compared to last year
Home Placed under Contract in March 2018: 15 units.
0% compared to last month
Down 11.8% compared to last year
Months of Inventory based on Closed Sales in March 2018: 6.3
Down 47.5% compared to last month
Down 50.5% compared to last year
*Buyer’s market: more than 6 months of inventory based on closed sales
Seller’s market: less than 3 months of inventory based on closed sales
Neutral market: 3 – 6 months of inventory based on closed sales
Whether you’re seeking the best new construction, a super Fort Lauderdale Beach penthouse, a sensational waterfront estate, off-market & investment opportunities, vacant land for development, bulk condo sales, or relocation assistance for your family & team, I’ll have it customized and ready for you. Contact me here and let’s discuss your ideas and a strategy here in South Florida.
Stop Searching. Start Living. Let’s talk, toll-free at #888.38.DREAM or contact me here for a bullseye property list of exceptional residential opportunities matching your families wants & needs. Be sure to join the VIP group for monthly market insights and new coastal properties direct to your inbox – covering coastal Fort Lauderdale (East of US1), plus Miami-Dade coastal including South Beach, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Surfside, North Bay Village, Hollywood, Brickell, Downtown, Wynwood-Edgewater-Midtown, Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Bay Harbour Islands.
Weekly ALEXA Flash Briefing on Fort Lauderdale’s Luxury Residential Real Estate: If you’d like to hear weekly reports from your home and have Amazon Alexa, simply enable ‘Fort Lauderdale Luxury Real Estate‘ and I’ll deliver the $1M+ statistics simply by asking!
I’m connected with the world’s best luxury real estate brand and a vast global network of friends & colleagues who offer a bespoke experience wherever you are in the world. Locally, I offer the very best in real estate knowledge and client services as a master broker-associate with the leading firm, ONE Sotheby’s International Realty. Why Sotheby’s? Because of the brand heritage, prestige, their propensity for perfection, and quite simply, the immense global reach in curating luxury goods and real estate. Since 2002, I’ve been active in the South Florida residential market with knowledge, experience, and white-glove service that rarely disappoints.
Coleman.Properties is an excellent resource for Fort Lauderdale, Florida residential real estate data, trends, and property information – thank you for reading!
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty & Ashton Coleman
- Jade Beach, Jade Ocean & Jade Signature Condos
- What’s My Home Worth Today?
- Marketing by Ashton Coleman
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty | Marketing Affiliates
- Client Reviews
- New Fort Lauderdale Listings
- TRENDS (2018) Report
- Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- Sotheby’s – An Overview and the Auction House
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
Who You Are
You are a client – not a customer:
- Clients are under the protection of another.
- Customers purchase a commodity or service.
Knowledge is protection. As a client, you can expect confidentiality but also risk assessment with fully accurate information that you will understand, implement, and use to build your net worth.