Coral Ridge Fort Lauderdale Home Sales & Trends | November 2018
☀ Coral Ridge + Coral Ridge Country Club Estates
As a resident of Coral Ridge Country Club Estates (CRCCE), I like to keep a constant tab on what’s going on with our local real estate values. We bought a 1961 mid-century home on 41st Street three years ago and have restored & modernized it while falling in love with this location, our beautiful home, and our neighbors – if you’d like to discuss our community or the information provided below, don’t hesitate to reach out via email, NextDoor, or our front door. Or you may simply call me at #954.998.3098.
This snapshot below shows us sales & trends on how our Coral Ridge (& CRCCE) community is doing regarding our housing demand and current 2018 market values.
For a contrast comparison from other months prior, click here for a CRCCE summary.
Coral Ridge & CRCCE Area Homes (Statistics via MLSMatrix)
- ⬆ 148 Active Homes for Sale
- ⬆ $985K Median Asking Price
- ⬇ $383 Median Asking LP$/PSF
Total # Homes SOLD | Median Sale Price (M$/SP) | Median Sale Price Per Square Foot | Average Days On Market (DOM)
- 2018 (YTD) – 190 Homes Sold | ⬆ $737,500 M$/SP | ⬆$331 SP$/PSF | 92 DOM (12% Appreciation)
- 2017 – 204 Homes Sold | ⬇$661,500 M$/SP | ⬇$290 SP$/PSF | 106 DOM (11% Depreciation)
- 2016 – 151 Homes Sold | $750,000 M$/SP | $317 SP$/PSF | 119 DOM (17% Appreciation)
- 2015 – 214 Homes Sold | $609,500 M$/SP | $264 SP$/PSF | 85 DOM (6% Appreciation)
- 2014 – 198 Homes Sold | $623,750 M$/SP | $247 SP$/PSF | 97 DOM (9% Appreciation)
- 2013 – 207 Homes Sold | $515,000 M$/SP | $226 SP$/PSF | 95 DOM (6% Appreciation)
- 2012 – 190 Homes Sold | $532,000 M$/SP | $213 SP$/PSF | 122 DOM (8% Appreciation)
- 2011 – 174 Homes Sold | $450,000 M$/SP | $196 SP$/PSF | 131 DOM
Coral Ridge & CRCCE Area Homes (Statistics via TrendGraphix Incl. Delayed OCT. Stats)
Home For Sale in October 2018: 127 units.
Up 9.5% compared to last month
Up 29.6% compared to last year
Home Closed in October 2018: 11 units.
Down 31.2% compared to last month
0% compared to last year
Home Placed under Contract in October 2018: 11 units.
Up 37.5% compared to last month
0% compared to last year
Average Days on Market in October 2018: 99
Down 6.6% compared to last month
Down 28.3% compared to last year
Sold/Original List Price % in October 2018: 90%
Up 3.4% compared to last month
Up 5.9% compared to last year
Average For Sale Price (in thousand) in October 2018: $1688
Down 0.4% compared to last month
Up 0.1% compared to last year
Months of Inventory based on Closed Sales in October 2018: 11.5
Up 57.9% compared to last month
Up 29.2% compared to last year
Average Sold Price per Square Footage in October 2018: $402
Up 14.2% compared to last month
Up 13.2% compared to last year
*Buyer’s market: more than 6 months of inventory based on closed sales
Seller’s market: less than 3 months of inventory based on closed sales
Neutral market: 3 – 6 months of inventory based on closed sales
Whether you’re seeking the ultimate waterfront estate, a coastal home with great value, a stunning trophy penthouse, land for development, off-market & investment opportunities, new construction, bulk investment condo sales, or relocation assistance, I’ll have it customized and ready for you.
Stop Searching. Start Living. Let’s talk, toll-free at #888.38.DREAM or contact me for a curated property list of exceptional residential opportunities matching your families wants & needs. Be sure to join the VIP group for monthly market insights and new coastal properties direct to your inbox – Contact me now for new residential opportunities along Fort Lauderdale (East of US1). I’ve represented homeowners and buyers in other coastal locations including North Bay Village, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Bal Harbour, Surfside, and South Beach. I also cover the most desirable South Florida island and inland areas including Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, and Bay Harbour Islands. Let’s Talk, toll-free at #888.38.DREAM or contact me here for further details.
No hassle. No pressure. Just honest advice.
I’m connected with the world’s best luxury real estate brand and a vast global network of friends & colleagues who offer a bespoke experience wherever you are in the world. Locally, I offer the very best in real estate knowledge and client services as a master broker-associate with the leading firm, ONE Sotheby’s International Realty. Why Sotheby’s? Because of the brand heritage, prestige, their propensity for perfection, and quite simply, the immense global reach in curating luxury goods and real estate. Since 2002, I’ve been active in the South Florida residential market with knowledge, experience, and white-glove service that consistently exceeds expectations.
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty & Ashton Coleman
- Jade Beach, Jade Ocean & Jade Signature Condos
- Marketing by Ashton Coleman
- Marketing Your Luxury Property
- Marketing by Sotheby’s Presentation
- Sotheby’s International Realty Marketing Affiliates
Who You Are:
You are a client – not a customer:
- Clients are under the protection of another.
- Customers purchase a commodity or service.
Knowledge is protection. As a client, you can expect confidentiality but also risk assessment with fully accurate information that you will understand, implement, and use to build your net worth.