Fort Lauderdale Waterfront Homes are in demand and offer the boating lifestyle everyone dreams of living in ‘The Yachting Capital of the World.’
Fort Lauderdale Waterfront Homes | YOY Sales & Statistics
We find in these graphs below a yearly cycle of homes for sale in Fort Lauderdale (February 2015 vs. 2016)
- 366 waterfront options (Up 7.6%)
- 26 homes sold (Up 13%)
- 42 homes pending contract (Up 10.5%)
- 14.1 Months of Inventory
- Average Selling Price Per Square Foot Boosted to $655, up from $390 psf the month before
- Average Selling Price Per Square Foot Up 46.9% YOY and 67.9% over January Sales Average
Fort Lauderdale Waterfront Home Summary
In summary, with the noted sale price appreciation, one might remain bullish on the direction of waterfront home sales in Fort Lauderdale. The median selling price for February 2016 is up to $1.225M, while the sale price value, in contrast to the original sale price, reflects a 20% discount. The average time it takes a seller to see their result and close is now up to 208 days on the market. The question moving forward throughout the remainder of 2016 is pricing and inventory, as we now see a 14+ month supply while a healthy market is considered less than six months.
I will be reporting to you again soon on the neighborhood of Coral Ridge Fort Lauderdale and insights specific to Coral Ridge waterfront homes. Check back often for new local updates on the Fort Lauderdale waterfront housing market, and thank you for reading!
Your new home in Fort Lauderdale
We never leave questions unanswered. We’re here for you and are available today to help. Just give us a ring or email us! We’ll analyze the pricing bands and neighborhood trends to see where your home will fit “in the market” rather than being “on the market.” Pricing your home correctly is essential to selling timely and for the highest amount possible. I may be new in Fort Lauderdale but old to the business. I’m a seasoned South Florida real estate broker-associate with the leading firm, ONE Sotheby’s International Realty.
Contact Ashton for suggestions and new residential opportunities along Fort Lauderdale (East of US1). I’ve represented homeowners and buyers in other coastal locations, including Hollywood, Hallandale, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Bal Harbour, Surfside, and South Beach. I also cover the most desirable South Florida island areas, including Fisher Island, Key Biscayne, North Bay Village, and Bay Harbour Islands. Let’s Talk, toll-free at #888.38.DREAM for further details.
In September 2015, we made Coral Ridge Country Club Estates our home!
Let’s discuss Fort Lauderdale real estate.
- Follow AshtonColeman on Instagram for real-estate photo updates
- Follow AshtonColeman’s Twitter for the latest in South Florida News
Preview My Other Real Estate Channels:
- Jade Beach, Jade Ocean & Jade Signature Condos
List Your Property to Sell:
ONE Sotheby’s International Realty & Ashton Coleman | Global Marketing. Local Prestige.
- Marketing by Ashton Coleman
- Marketing Your Luxury Property
- Marketing Presentation – 2016
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty Marketing & Affiliates
- CPG YouTube Channel
- Client Reviews
- Sold Properties
- Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- Sotheby’s – An Overview and the Auction House
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- New Listings
Who You Are:
You are a client – not a customer:
- Clients are under the protection of another
- Customers purchase a commodity or service
Knowledge is protection. As a client, you can expect accurate information you will understand, implement, and use to build your net worth.