Coral Ridge Fort Lauderdale Homes Sold in June 2020 relay a strong market. As a resident of Coral Ridge Country Club Estates (CRCCE), I like to keep a constant tab on what’s going on with our local real estate values. In 2015, we bought a 1961 mid-century home on 41st Street, restoring & modernized it while falling in love with this location, our beautiful home, and our neighbors.
If you’d like to discuss our community or the information provided below, don’t hesitate to reach out via email, NextDoor, or our front door. Or you may call me at #954.998.3098.
Neighborhood Spotlight Coral Ridge & Coral Ridge Country Club Estates
This snapshot below shows us sales & trends on how our Coral Ridge (& CRCCE) community is doing regarding our housing demand and current 2020 market values considering recent protests and a global pandemic. For a contrast comparison from other months prior, click here for a CRCCE summary.
Coral Ridge & CRCCE Area Homes (Statistics via GFLR Matrix)
- 111 Active Homes for Sale
- $1.195M Median Asking Price
- $441 Median Asking LP$/PSF
Coral Ridge Homes for Sale | Coral Ridge Homes Recently Sold
Total # Homes SOLD | Median Sale Price | Median Sale Price Per Square Foot | Average Days On Market
- 2020 (YTD) – 63 Homes Sold | $875,000 M$/SP | $381 SP$/PSF | 109 DOM (2% Appreciation)
- 2019 – 246 Homes Sold | $1,016,250 M$/SP | $373 SP$/PSF | 137 DOM (13% Appreciation)
- 2018 – 220 Homes Sold | $732,500 M$/SP | $326 SP$/PSF | 91 DOM (11% Appreciation)
- 2017 – 204 Homes Sold | $661,500 M$/SP | $290 SP$/PSF | 106 DOM (11% Depreciation)
- 2016 – 151 Homes Sold | $750,000 M$/SP | $317 SP$/PSF | 119 DOM (17% Appreciation)
- 2015 – 214 Homes Sold | $609,500 M$/SP | $264 SP$/PSF | 85 DOM (6% Appreciation)
- 2014 – 198 Homes Sold | $623,750 M$/SP | $247 SP$/PSF | 97 DOM (9% Appreciation)
- 2013 – 207 Homes Sold | $515,000 M$/SP | $226 SP$/PSF | 95 DOM (6% Appreciation)
- 2012 – 190 Homes Sold | $532,000 M$/SP | $213 SP$/PSF | 122 DOM (8% Appreciation)
- 2011 – 174 Homes Sold | $450,000 M$/SP | $196 SP$/PSF | 131 DOM
Coral Ridge & CRCCE Homes (Statistics via TrendGraphix 3-Year Trends/Stats)
Home For Sale in May 2020: 109 units.
Up 11.2% compared to last month
Down 12.8% compared to last year
Home Closed in May 2020: 7 units.
Down 36.4% compared to last month
Down 58.8% compared to last year
Home Placed under Contract in May 2020: 11 units.
Up 57.1% compared to last month
Down 42.1% compared to last year
Average Sold Price per Square Footage in May 2020: $415
Up 0.2% compared to last month
Up 4.8% compared to last year
Average Days on Market in May 2020: 73
Down 56.3% compared to last month
Down 7.6% compared to last year
May 2020 Sold/Original List Price Ratio is Falling*
Sold/Original List Price % in May 2020: 89%
Down 1.1% compared to last month
Up 1.1% compared to last year
Months of Inventory based on Closed Sales in May 2020: 15.6
Up 75.2% compared to last month
Up 111.5% compared to last year
*Buyer’s market: more than 6 months of inventory based on closed sales
Seller’s market: less than 3 months of inventory based on closed sales
Neutral market: 3 – 6 months of inventory based on closed sales
Luxury Real Estate in Fort Lauderdale
Coral Ridge Fort Lauderdale Homes Sold are brisk but greatly valued this year. Whether you’re seeking a new waterfront estate, an oceanfront penthouse, land for development, off-market & investment opportunities, new construction, bulk investment sales, or relocation assistance, I’ll have it customized for you.
Stop Searching. Start Living. Let’s talk toll-free at #888.38.DREAM for a curated property list of exceptional residential opportunities matching your family’s wants & needs. Be sure to join the VIP group for monthly market insights and new coastal properties direct to your inbox – Contact me today for new residential opportunities along Fort Lauderdale (East of US1). I’ve represented homeowners and buyers in other coastal locations, including Hollywood, Hallandale, North Bay Village, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Bal Harbour, Surfside, and South Beach. I also cover the most desirable South Florida island and inland areas, including Fisher Island, Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, and Bay Harbour Islands. Let’s Talk, toll-free at #888.38.DREAM for further details. No hassle. No pressure. Just honest advice.
I’m connected with the world’s best luxury real estate brand and a vast global network of friends & colleagues who offer a bespoke experience wherever you are. Locally, I offer the best in real estate knowledge and client services as a master broker-associate with the leading firm, ONE Sotheby’s International Realty. Why Sotheby’s? Because of the brand heritage, prestige, propensity for perfection, and, quite simply, the immense global reach in curating luxury goods and real estate. Since 2002, I’ve been active in the South Florida residential market with knowledge, experience, and white-glove service that consistently exceeds expectations.
Say Hello On…
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty & Ashton Coleman
- Jade Beach, Jade Ocean & Jade Signature Condos
- Marketing by Ashton Coleman
- Marketing Your Luxury Property
- Marketing by Sotheby’s Presentation
- Sotheby’s International Realty Marketing Affiliates
- Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- Sotheby’s – An Overview and the Auction House
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- New South Florida Listings
Who You Are:
You are a client – not a customer:
- Clients are under the protection of another.
- Customers purchase a commodity or service.
Knowledge is protection. As a client, you can expect confidentiality and risk assessment with accurate information you will understand, implement, and use to build your net worth.