Coral Ridge Fort Lauderdale Home Trends in April 2019 is strong. As a resident of Coral Ridge Country Club Estates (CRCCE), I like to keep a constant tab on what’s going on with our local real estate values. We bought a 1961 mid-century home on 41st Street in 2015, restoring & modernized it while falling in love with this location, our beautiful home, and our neighbors – if you’d like to discuss our community or the information provided below, don’t hesitate to reach out via email, NextDoor, or our front door. Or you may call me at 954.998.3098.
Coral Ridge Fort Lauderdale Home Sales & Trends | April 2019
This snapshot below shows us sales & trends on how our Coral Ridge (& CRCCE) community is doing regarding our housing demand and current 2019 (1Q) market values. For a contrast comparison from other months prior, click here for a CRCCE summary.
Neighborhood Spotlight Coral Ridge & Country Club Estates
Coral Ridge Fort Lauderdale Home Trends (GFLR Matrix)
- ⬇ 140 Active Homes for Sale
- ⬆ $1.044M Median Asking Price
- ⬆ $393 Median Asking LP$/PSF
Total # Homes SOLD | Median Sale Price | Median Sale Price Per Square Foot | Average Days On Market
Coral Ridge Homes for Sale | Coral Ridge Homes Recently Sold
- 2019 (1Q) – 45 Homes Sold | ⬇ $697,500 M$/SP | ⬇ $323 SP$/PSF | 107 DOM (<1% Depreciation)
- 2018 – 220 Homes Sold | ⬆ $732,500 M$/SP | ⬆$326 SP$/PSF | 91 DOM (11% Appreciation)
- 2017 – 204 Homes Sold | ⬇$661,500 M$/SP | ⬇$290 SP$/PSF | 106 DOM (11% Depreciation)
- 2016 – 151 Homes Sold | $750,000 M$/SP | $317 SP$/PSF | 119 DOM (17% Appreciation)
- 2015 – 214 Homes Sold | $609,500 M$/SP | $264 SP$/PSF | 85 DOM (6% Appreciation)
- 2014 – 198 Homes Sold | $623,750 M$/SP | $247 SP$/PSF | 97 DOM (9% Appreciation)
- 2013 – 207 Homes Sold | $515,000 M$/SP | $226 SP$/PSF | 95 DOM (6% Appreciation)
- 2012 – 190 Homes Sold | $532,000 M$/SP | $213 SP$/PSF | 122 DOM (8% Appreciation)
- 2011 – 174 Homes Sold | $450,000 M$/SP | $196 SP$/PSF | 131 DOM
Coral Ridge Fort Lauderdale Home Trends (TrendGraphix 5-Year Stats)
Home For Sale in March 2019: 152 units.
Up 3.4% compared to last month
Up 10.9% compared to last year
Home Closed in March 2019: 20 units.
Up 53.8% compared to last month
Down 23.1% compared to last year
Average Sold Price per Square Footage in March 2019: $317
Down 1.2% compared to last month
Down 6.5% compared to last year
March 2019 Average Days on Market trend is Rising*
Average Days on Market in March 2019: 119
Up 6.3% compared to last month
Up 32.2% compared to last year
March 2019 Sold/Original List Price Ratio Remains Steady*
Sold/Original List Price % in March 2019: 89%
Up 7.2% compared to last month
Down 1.1% compared to last year
March 2019 Average For Sale Price is Appreciating*
Average For Sale Price (in thousand) in March 2019: $1558
Up 1.2% compared to last month
Down 1.6% compared to last year
March 2019 Average Sold Price is Depreciating*
Average Sold Price (in thousand) in March 2019: $762
Down 12.1% compared to last month
Down 11.5% compared to last year
March 2019 is a Buyer’s market*
Months of Inventory based on Closed Sales in March 2019: 7.6
Down 32.7% compared to last month
Up 43.6% compared to last year
*Buyer’s market: more than 6 months of inventory based on closed sales
Seller’s market: less than 3 months of inventory based on closed sales
Neutral market: 3 – 6 months of inventory based on closed sales
Luxury Real Estate in South Florida
Whether you’re seeking the ultimate waterfront estate, a coastal home with tremendous value, a stunning trophy penthouse, land for development, off-market & investment opportunities, new construction, bulk investment sales, or relocation assistance, I’ll have it customized and ready for you.
Stop Searching. Start Living. Let’s talk toll-free at #888.38.DREAM or contact me for a curated property list of exceptional residential opportunities matching your family’s wants & needs. Join the VIP group for monthly market insights and new coastal properties direct to your inbox. Contact Ashton for suggestions and new residential opportunities along Fort Lauderdale (East of US1). I’ve represented homeowners and buyers in other coastal locations, including Hollywood, Hallandale, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Bal Harbour, Surfside, and South Beach. I also cover the most desirable South Florida island areas, including Fisher Island, Key Biscayne, North Bay Village, and Bay Harbour Islands. Let’s Talk, toll-free at #888.38.DREAM for further details.
No hassle. No pressure. Just honest advice.
I’m connected with the world’s best luxury real estate brand and a vast global network of friends & colleagues who offer a bespoke experience wherever you are. Locally, I offer the best in real estate knowledge and client services as a master broker-associate with the leading firm, ONE Sotheby’s International Realty. Why Sotheby’s? Because of the brand heritage, prestige, propensity for perfection, and, quite simply, the immense global reach in curating luxury goods and real estate. Since 2002, I’ve been active in the South Florida residential market with knowledge, experience, and white-glove service that consistently exceeds expectations.
Say Hello On…
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty & Ashton Coleman
- Jade Beach, Jade Ocean & Jade Signature Condos
- Marketing by Ashton Coleman
- Marketing Your Luxury Property
- Marketing by Sotheby’s Presentation
- Sotheby’s International Realty Marketing Affiliates
- Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- Sotheby’s – An Overview and the Auction House
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- New South Florida Listings
Who You Are:
You are a client – not a customer:
- Clients are under the protection of another.
- Customers purchase a commodity or service.
Knowledge is protection. As a client, you can expect confidentiality but also risk assessment with fully accurate information that you will understand, implement, and use to build your net worth.