Fort Lauderdale Waterfront Homes | YOY Sales & Statistics
Fort Lauderdale Waterfront Homes are in demand and offer the boating lifestyle everyone dreams of living in ‘The Yachting Capital of the World.’
We find in these graphs below, a yearly cycle of homes for sale in Fort Lauderdale (February 2015 vs. 2016)
- 366 waterfront options (Up 7.6%)
- 26 homes sold (Up 13%)
- 42 homes pending contract (Up 10.5%)
- 14.1 Months of Inventory
- Average Selling Price Per Square Foot Boosted to $655 up from $390 psf the month before
- Average Selling Price Per Square Foot Up 46.9% YOY and 67.9% over January Sales Average
In summary, with the noted sale price appreciation, one might remain bullish on the direction of waterfront home sales in Fort Lauderdale. The median selling price for February 2016 is up to $1.225M while the sale price value in contrast to the original sale price is reflecting a 20% discount. The average time it takes a seller to see their end result and close is now up to 208 days on the market. The question moving forward throughout the remainder of 2016 is pricing and inventory as we now see a 14+ month supply while a healthy market is considered less than 6 months.
I will be reporting to you again soon on the neighborhood of Coral Ridge Fort Lauderdale and insights specific to Coral Ridge waterfront homes. Check back often for new local updates on the Fort Lauderdale waterfront housing market and thank you for reading!
Let’s discuss your Fort Lauderdale home:
We never leave questions unanswered. We’re here for you and are available today to help. Just give us a ring or email us! We’ll analyze the pricing bands and neighborhood trends to see where your home will fit “in the market,” rather than being “on the market.” Pricing your home correctly is ever so important to sell timely and to sell for the highest amount possible. I may be new in Fort Lauderdale but old to the business. I’m a seasoned South Florida real estate broker-associate with the leading firm, ONE Sotheby’s International Realty. Over the past 14 years, I have marketed, sold & serviced Sunny Isles Beach to South Beach along with Aventura to Coral Gables. In September 2015, we’ve made Coral Ridge Country Club Estates our home!
Let’s discuss Fort Lauderdale real estate.. call me at 954.998.3098.
- Subscribe to the CPG newsletter for monthly updates on Fort Lauderdale’s best neighborhoods
- Like Coleman Properties Group on FB
- Follow AshtonColeman on Instagram for real-estate photo updates
- Follow AshtonColeman’s Twitter for the latest in South Florida News
- #SnapChat Ashton.Coleman for behind the scenes daily real estate adventures
Preview My Other Real Estate Channels:
- Jade Beach, Jade Ocean & Jade Signature Condos
- Turnberry Ocean Colony Condos
List Your Property to Sell:
ONE Sotheby’s International Realty & Ashton Coleman | Global Marketing. Local Prestige.
- Marketing by Ashton Coleman
- Marketing Your Luxury Property
- Marketing Presentation – 2016
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty Marketing & Affiliates
- CPG YouTube Channel
- Client Reviews
- Sold Properties
- Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- Sotheby’s – An Overview and the Auction House
- ONE Sotheby’s International Realty History/Overview
- New Listings
Who You Are:
You are a client – not a customer:
- Clients are under the protection of another
- Customers purchase a commodity or service
Knowledge is protection. As a client, you can expect fully accurate information that you will understand, implement, and use to build your net worth.